Heartland Marketing Group seeks a graphic designer specializing in digital media including website development and maintenance.
Prepare digital media projects including websites, eblasts, email campaigns, enewsletters, and social media. Other projects include print materials, signage, promotional items, tradeshow displays and marketing, ads, and other visual elements for clients.
- Possess strong creative, design, and digital skills to take projects from beginning to end, as well as partner with other designers and coworkers to deliver a final product of highest quality.
- Illustrate concept by designing mockups of art and copy of proposed arrangement, size, type size and style, and related visual concepts.
- Prepare finished project in methods appropriate for use, publication, or production.
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside vendors.
- Bring a strong sense of design and branding to every project with the practical expertise to complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while still adhering to strict guidelines.
- Contribute to team effort by collaborating to achieve desired results.
- Practice exceptional organization and project tracking purposes.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Solve problems and find creative solutions for customers.
- Understand deadline pressures and investing time as needed to meet them.
- Communicate clearly and effectively while working with customers and vendors in both written and verbal forms.
- Uphold the highest level of professionalism.
- Work with team as needed to meet client needs.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Design skills with high proficiency in digital work, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, ability to
handle constructive criticism, self-starter, proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite with experience in Microsoft Office Suite, and web development
GREAT CANDIDATES OFTEN HAVE
- A four-year degree
- Significant experience in web design and maintenance as well as some coding
- Desire for professional growth and experience on a small team working for long-term clients, the majority in agriculture